Diabetic Nephropathy is a diagnosis, indicating that kidney damage and function decline is closely related with diabetic damage to renal blood capillaries.
Nearly all complications of Diabetic Mellitus are related with blood capillary pathological change. This is because that DM can lead to atherosclerosis, especially in organs with many small blood capillaries.
Kidney, as we know, is made up of nephron and each nephron consists of glomerulus and renal tubule. Blood flow into glomerulus and toxic wastes like creatinine, uric acid and urea, etc filtrate out. Glomerulus is actually a ball of blood capillaries. This is why about a half of diabetic mellitus person would have the complication of kidney damage and function decline.
Diabetic Nephropathy generally starts from proteinuria or microalbuminuria. Many type of renal pathological changes can lead to proteinuria. However, proteinuria in Diabetic Nephropathy case is different. Diabetic Mellitus can directly damage blood capillaries, so the damage is not related with inflammatory response within kidneys. This is why proteinuria in Diabetic Nephropathy cases can not be treated by steriods/prednisone. Not only because that steriod/prednisone aggravates disorder in blood sugar, but also that such medicines won't take effect in treating proteinuria of Diabetic Nephropathy.
As we mentioned above, diabetic damage is unique. Corresponding treatments must be in accordance with the pathological change within kidneys.
In treating Diabetic Nephropathy, the key exist in 'degrading out these blood stasis and promoting blood circulation within kidneys'.
Based on the treating principle of 'degrading out these blood stasis and promoting blood circulation within kidneys', we mainly adopt the following treatment methods.
1. Detoxification. we adopt treatments like Medicated bath. This therapy works on 'ingredients exchange through skin'.
Toxins (creatinine) get discharged out and medical ingredients get into blood capillaries through skin. In general, creatinine can reduce around 15%-30% with medicated bath. Other therapies include Medicated enema, which is also a detoxification therapy, using colon as exchanging places . These methods focus on cleaning internal body and lower serum creatinine level.
2. Promoting blood circulation. Acupuncture and Moxibustion on specific acupoints and channels works on adjusting the whole body blood circulation, aiming at replenishing blood supply to kidneys. Medicated feet bath stimulates acupoints on feet. In TCM theory, all organs have corresponding acupoints in feet. 'Acupoints and Channels stimulation' works on smoothing the circulation of Qi which leads blood flow.
3. Oral taken herbal medicine is limited to 30ml to 60ml per day, aiming at adjusting appetite and replenishing nutrients. It is a replenishment to the general physical condition. Kidney failure could get many organs involved in damage, so there are many complications like easy fatigue, cold feeling in feet and hands, as well as itching in skin or low appetite, etc. Oral taken herbal medicine works on replenish and strength the whole body.
4. The treatment of osmosis therapy is the basic treatment in the whole treating system. It is applied externally on lower back, the shenshu acupoints. This treatment works for repairing kidney damage, and degrading out these deposited immune complexes and blood stasis, as well as dissolving excessive fibrosis in interstitial area. Based on patient's specific condition, corresponding prescriptions would be given in the medical bags.
5. Stem cells transfusion. After a thorough adjustment, overall toxin level are declined. Stem cells transfusion will be conducted to further repair kidney damage. For your case, cord blood stem cells is the choice, because this type of stem cells mainly differentiate into cells related with blood capillaries. And, hypertension damage to organs mainly exist in blood vessels and especially blood capillaries (small vessels).
Stem cells we used is cord blood stem cells, provided and cultivated by our own cell lab. in general, 0.1 billion cells will be transfused through venoclysis. we have our own cell lab, so we can guarantee the quantity and quality
In summary, Diabetic Nephropathy is unique because its pathological change within kidneys differs greatly to other type of renal pathological change. At the same time, Diabetic Neprhopathy is also a chronic and progressive loss on overall kidney function. Timely blocking the progression through systematic treatments is the key in avoiding the patient from dialysis or transplant.
Last but not the least, Diabetic Nephropathy is a disease that can be treated. Each patient suffering from this healthy problem should be confidence in restoring a normal and healthy life.